Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Isabella - A Few Newborn Portraits




So, I've been meaning to get some nice pictures up of Bella. I had fun playing with the bear hat...I LOVE it!! :)

10 comments:

The Andra Family said...

She is so adorable. Wish I lived close enough to come squish on her. Hope you are feeling better for you c-section.

Malinda S. said...

Love the middle one. She has beautiful eyes!

Ashley said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Your kids are all so adorable! You are a very talented photographer... I wish you lived closer. I may need one soon. ;)

Leslie said...

She is so cute!! You do very good work too!! :)

Xerxes said...

I'm so glad she takes after you honey, she's beautiful.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ahhhh! I think she looks a lot like Hannah- so beautiful. She has the prettiest eyes. I can't wait to meet her! And that is such a fun hat.

Bonnie said...

She is so beautiful! I think she looks a lot like you, Angela. All of your girls are just perfect!

Chelsea said...

beautiful angela! she is so precious~ perfect even! lovely little sweet baby! I love the photos. beautiful job!

heather said...

Wow! She is so beautiful. Love her eyes in the last shot.

The Prices said...

She is too precious! I hope that you are feeling better.