Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Ironic

How ironic that the day I write about how Bella seems to be getting better, that she starts getting worse! I wrote that blog post yesterday morning, and then left for a job at 2:00. I got home at 7:30 to a frazzled husband, and a sad baby. She had been crying and spitting up all day. My heart sank when I was told the news. When she woke up last night to eat, she threw up probably half the bottle. And, she has been crying and refluxing since 7:30 this morning....that's 5 hours now. She finally fell asleep about 15 minutes ago.

Mitch and I decided last week that if this new formula doesn't work, then we'll take her in to a pediatric gastroenterologist. I just called and made the appointment....but of course, it's a week wait. They said they would put us on a list incase anyone cancels. I sure hope they can figure this out.

4 comments:

Putnams +Two said...

Hey Angela thanks for all the tips you gave me a few weeks ago. Ezra has been doing so much better now that he is on a higher dose of the Zantac. I haven't changed formulas because I'm actually feeding them both breastmilk still and only a couple feedings a day of formula and they seem to do the best with the breastmilk (of course) I don't know how long I'll be able to keep the constant pumping up though.
I know people probably tell you this all the time but (with Ezra at least) I think the thing that has helped the most is time. That's probably not what you want to hear though. Good luck with the doctor though hopefully they can help her feel better. I definitely have empathy for you, screaming babies are harder to enjoy:( Good luck!

Malinda S. said...

Sorry to hear! I really hope this other doc can figure things out. Call me if you need to talk. Love ya!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Dangit Ang! Hang in there! I hope this new doctor can help Bella feel better. Keep us posted.
On a side note: we were out driving today and Rylee saw a For-Sale sign in our neighbors yard. She asked what it was and I told her, and she got all excited and said, "Mom!, Hannah and Sydney's mom, Angela can buy that house and then they can be my neighbor friends!" Haha...I agree! =) Give your girls our love.

heather said...

Seriously?! I thought it was going better. Dang, that really stinks. I don't know how I can help, but just give me a call and I will. Love ya.