
Hannah and I went on a little shopping spree yesterday. We had fun, although, Hannah got tired after about an hour and told me, "I like you, but I want to go home and be with Daddy too".
At one point she wanted to get some ice cream or cotton candy. She told me she didn't care which one, but that she just wanted something sweet. She then said that she loves to eat sweets because she is so sweet!
So, after we were done shopping, we went to an ice cream store there in the food-court, and got a chocolate ice cream cone. When I asked her if I could have a bite, she said, "No, I can eat it all by myself". Laughing, I told her that I wasn't worried about whether or not she could eat it herself, but that I just wanted some. She went on to tell me that I needed to get my own. WOW!! I couldn't believe I just paid $5 for an ice cream cone, and wouldn't even share!! I did end up getting her to share with me, but she was a little reluctant each and every time I wanted a bite.
------
One of the things I was looking for while shopping was a pair of nice black dress pants. So, the first store I came upon that would have something like that was Dolce & Gabbana. I had never been in a D & G before. When I read the price tag on the pants that I was looking at, I had to check 3 times to make sure I read it correctly! $1200!!! Who in their right mind would pay $1200 for a pair of pants?! I mean, don't get me wrong, I like name brand clothing, but $1200 for ONE pair of pants. Wow. How would it be to have SO MUCH MONEY that you could justify spending that kind of money on clothes?
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Shopping
Posted by
Angela
at
11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment