Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 07, 2010

P90X


Today Mitch and I have started doing P90X. I won't post our before pictures (that would be WAY too embarrassing)!!! :) Anyway, we started today with the chest and back workout and also did the ab workout. I hope I can start seeing results soon, because MAN that was KILLLER! I don't know if I'll be able to stick with it....or really stop drinking my beloved Pepsi!!

5 comments:

heather said...

I tried it once with my sister in law and that was that. It's hard stuff. You can do it!

Bonnie said...

I've read on other blogs about people doing this. I need to do something, but can't get motivated! Someday...someday...

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love P90X...love the burrrrn!! haha. I need to get better than only doing it once a week though! It's just hard with kids who want to climb on you while you're working out, so I can't beat the day care at the gym =) Good luck! Plyometrics is my favorite!

Malinda S. said...

LOL! We have P90X as well and I have never done it. I am going to use you as inspiration cause if Ang can do it...only kidding! You rock! I don't know if I can give up Pepsi either...

Xerxes said...

I'm. So. Sore. Ouch.