So, I finally dug through a couple of boxes that we STILL haven’t unpacked from a year ago that are out in the garage, to find our photo albums. I wanted to look at mine and Mitch’s baby photos to see who Isabella looks most like.
I also have a picture of my brother, Eric and me when we were little….Eric looks EXACTLY like his baby, Bryant!!
Isabella – 3 months
Angela & Mommy – 2 months
Angela – 3 weeks
Mitch – 3 months
Mitch
Bryant
Angela & Eric
4 comments:
I think she is a good mixture of both of you. She is so adorable! Hope your doing well :)
Bonnie
Wow, Bryant is a mini Eric! I think Isabella looks the most like you, but for sure has some Mitch too! What a cutie!
Bella looks just like you! and you should see my other pictures of Bryant, he look just like Eric! looks like you and Eric both got a mini me. It will be fun to watch them grow!
Bella I think looks just like you. Bryant is definitely Eric son! Unreal. Course, we already knew that even without the photos. So cute, both babies!
Post a Comment