Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scraps of Hannah's Vacation at Vovo and Grandpa's House




Her vacation to Vovo and Grandpa's house was actually I think over a month ago. I had made these pages, but forgot to put them up on the blog. Anyway, it was a hard two weeks to be without her, but she had so much fun and bonded with her grandparents.

4 comments:

Cieslak Family said...

Hannah is so cute! Hey tell Mitch Happy Birthday yesterday, I think. It's funny you should say we should visit Vegas because we are planning a trip there over Thanksgiving. Are you guys going any where then?

The Prices said...

Looks like she had fun. Your scrapbook pages are awesome. What program do you use to make them and where do you find such awesome paper, etc...???

Chelsea said...

so cute! I love the pages! so so cute angela!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Great lay outs Ang! Your girls are getting so big. I am glad Hannah is enjoying school so much. Hope to see you soon!