Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

TAGGED BY SARAH!

4 random things I like about my husband:

He is so sweet

He's very patient

He's a wonderful father

He's a very motivated person


4 movies that I would watch more than once:

Dirty Dancing

Pretty Woman

Pirates of the Carribean

The Notebook

4 tv shows I watch:

Lost

24

Grey's Anatomy

The Office

4 places that I have been:

Brazil

Japan

Europe

Mexico


4 people who e-mail me regularly:

My mom

Malinda

My clients :)

Sarah


4 favorite foods:

Well, this is hard...I have so many!

Filet Mignon

Pork Tenderloins wrapped in bacon

Chicken enchiladas

Herb crusted salmon


4 places that I would like to visit:

Hawaii

Australia

Fiji

Europe and Japan...again with Mitch


4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:

I hope my business keeps flourishing. With the economy in the state it's in, business has really slowed down....even just to have it back up to what it was would be awesome.

Maybe getting a new car

Getting all our debts paid off

Maybe we'll try for another baby. :) (hint, hint honey!)


4 people that I have tagged:

Mindy

Michelle

Stacie

Amy

1 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am jealous of all the fun places you have been! Take me with you on your next adventure! I saw the cutest Acadia the other day and it made me think of you. I think you guys would really enjoy that vehicle. If I can ever make it to Vegas, I would love for you to take our family pics (or let me know if you make it this way!). I hope all is well with the girls and Mitch's law school adventures!