hannah looks so much ik mitch exoecially with her hir cut! she looks so so cute. holy hair on Sydnee- it's coming in fast! I can't wait to check out your bracelet store. I hoe we can gt togther over the holidays :)
We've Gone Private!
-
Hello family and friends. We have gone private! Our new blog is:
http://sunshinefamilytime.blogspot.com/
If you would like access to our new blog please se...
Blue and Gold Banquet
-
The whole family went to the annual cub scout blue and gold banquet. This
year each scout had to make a sculpture from garbage; Carter made a snowman
f...
Photo Book
-
Of course at the time of year when I am already spending too much money,
Shutterfly offers 50% off photo books. It never gets cheaper! Had to work
hard ...
Fourth of July in kanab
-
We had the funniest time in kanab with family and friends!! I attended my
ten year class reunion and it went really well! Ava lost her first tooth
and she ...
NEW BLOG!
-
With all the "new's" our family is going through right now, I thought now
would be the perfect time for a new blog! So as of this moment, you can
find us a...
-
*First day of school: August 24, 2011*
Jaylee and Bretten lookin' good!
Bretten: Sooo excited!
Jaylee: Looking sooo cute with her new back-to-school hai...
Blah, blah
-
The kids are obsessed with climbing on the couch. Ezra is apparently
very bored here though.
Hanging out at dads show.
Another one of there favorite thin...
MayCee is 5 and I am WAY behind!!
-
So MayCee turned 5 April 12th. She had a great birthday and is SO excited
to go to Kindergarden now! She also taught herself how to ride her bike
without t...
-
*Getting Prepared and Having Peace of Mind*
*June 2011*
*June Preparedness: *
*Free or Under $1**: *Take one or both of the following challenges with
...
From Shingles to Chickenpox
-
First Eric got shingles from being stressed out and
over worked.
That led to Carson getting the chicken-hawks (Thats how Carson
said chickenpox)
This i...
Our Flag
-
Happy Veterans Day!
I just have a quick, cute story I wanted to share from earlier this week.
On Tuesday I took the kids to the Pediatrician for Ryan's 18...
Congrats Ty!!!
-
Tyrel Graduated High School! Yes, my little brother graduation from Desert
Hills High School. Jeremy and I went home to St. George to visit for 5 days. My
...
The Boys' Room (a.k.a. Ode to IKEA)
-
We finally have the boys' room finished. Well, with the exception of a lamp
shade anyway!
Here are a couple "before" pictures
These aren't very good shots...
1 comments:
hannah looks so much ik
mitch exoecially with her hir cut!
she looks so so cute.
holy hair on Sydnee- it's coming in fast! I can't wait to check out your bracelet store. I hoe we can gt togther over the holidays :)
Post a Comment