
I had this lollypop in my photography stuff, and Hannah found it the other day, and of course didn't ask if she could eat it, but rather, just unwrapped it and went away at it. I actually thought it was kind of cute, and of course I had to get some pictures of her. I wish I could have had her hair done and not had a bite taken out of it, but oh well...we did the best with what we had at that moment. :) I'll have to get another one and get pictures of Sydney, too. Oh, I don't know how to spell lollypop! I first wrote it with an "i" instead of the "y", but then I looked online, and See's Candy has it with a "y". Now blogger is telling me it's spelled wrong. Does anyone know how to spell it right?! Maybe it can go both ways?
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Lollypop
Posted by
Angela
at
11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment