
Malinda & Kylie came down this last weekend. We had so much fun....just reminded me of the days back in high school when we'd laugh so hard we'd cry over the dumbest things! It was great to spend some time with them, and the girls got to know each other better. Thanks for the wonderful weekend, Mal!! :)
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Kylie, Sydney, & Hannah
Posted by
Angela
at
6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't get over HOW ADORABLE your girls are, seriously!! They are beautiful! Hey would you want to get our kids together for a play date at the park sometime this week, are you busy?? We miss you guys!
I stole this page...I am just going to resize it to work with my book! Thanks for a great weekend!
These scrap pages are incredible. You're so talented! I miss you guys. Have we talked you into northern Utah yet? I just worry about you guys, what with Vegas going to sink into the ground or burst into flames at any moment and all =) Tater asks about her friend "Nanna" all the time. Your girls are so cute!
Hey Angela! My mom and I have been looking at your blog and wanted to tell you how adorable it is! We also checked out your photography website and want to tell you what an excellent job you do! We would def. love for you to take some family pics for us sometime! Anyway, hope your doing good! Well have to keep in touch every now and then! Tell Mitch we say hi and give your girls a big hug for us. They are so dang cute!
Post a Comment