Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 06, 2008

Making Bracelets


So, I have decided to start another business. For those of you who know me best, know that I am constantly coming up with business ideas. I am starting a business of making and selling baby/children's bracelets. My company name is My Chic Princess. I'm in the process of creating the website, so in the meantime I'm just selling them on e-bay, which also means they are cheaper than what I will normally be selling them for. I started an e-bay store....the address is http://stores.ebay.com/My-Chic-Princess I only have a few items on there, and am still trying to make the page pretty. (I just did it last night, so I'm still figuring it out). :) Anyway, I'm excited about it. I also created my logo a week or so ago. Let me know what you think of it!

1 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Very nice job Ang! Good luck with everything! I love the name too.