Ang, your pages look so good. You have been busy! When you get a chance can you email me (or upload and share through smiling moments =) the pics you took while you were here. I found the cutest monkey pages I want to do with the girls all jumping on the air mattress =)Thanks!
Thanks Ang for letting me come down and bother you all weekend...or rather perhaps bother Mitch! Love the cute pages. Hope you enjoy all the scrapbook stuff. Also, I left my scriptures there...can you bring them up with you at the end of the month?
2 comments:
Ang, your pages look so good. You have been busy! When you get a chance can you email me (or upload and share through smiling moments =) the pics you took while you were here. I found the cutest monkey pages I want to do with the girls all jumping on the air mattress =)Thanks!
Thanks Ang for letting me come down and bother you all weekend...or rather perhaps bother Mitch! Love the cute pages. Hope you enjoy all the scrapbook stuff. Also, I left my scriptures there...can you bring them up with you at the end of the month?
Post a Comment